Since HAGS started in 1948, quality has been a key principle in our company culture. We strive to provide a quality service as well as quality products.
Designed in Sweden, Manufactured in Poland
In 2017 a team of experienced professionals from the Polish manufacturing industry started work in a new state of the art manufacturing facility in Sosnowiec, Poland. We combined 11 different facilities formerly based in Aneby, Sweden into a purpose built, 27,000 m2 factory designed especially for the manufacture, assembly and distribution of outdoor leisure equipment.
As all the production of HAGS products now takes place under one roof, our manufacturing times are reduced. This location is ideally positioned to support the demand of the international customer base. Investments in the new factory, from new paint lines to infrastructure, will keep HAGS products competitive in an ever-changing market.
We are a certified company according to:
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management System
- ISO 45001 – Safety Management System
- TUV SUD – Products Certification (EN 1176)
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)
- Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC)
- Teknos – Wet Paint certification (EN 599-1)