Explore this striking play space custom built for Clarks Village, a popular outlet shopping centre located at the heart of Somerset in England.
10/31/2017 1:04:00 PMCase Study Details
Located in a popular park in Vitoria, this play area boasts a monochrome colour theme that sparks the interest of visitors and makes a striking contrast with the surrounding green space.
10/31/2017 10:18:00 AMCase Study Details
Get more inspiration from other installations all around the worldView All Case Studies
Welcome to HAGS Shade
Our shade canopies block up to 96% of UV rays and are made to withstand extreme wind, snow and hail. Their contemporary aesthetic will blend into both urban and natural environments.
Protect your outdoor space with a Shade Structure
Shade Structures™ is the leading shade fabric fabrication company with more than 25 years of experience in the sector. At Shade Structures™ we take care of the entire project through our technical, design and installation departments. Some of the clients we have supported over the years are municipalities, schools, sports centers, shopping centers, hotels, airports, transportation stations and outdoor corporate offices.
- Our structures block up to 96% of the sun’s UV rays, considerably reducing their harmful effects on the skin and producing a comfortable temperature.
- We offer a great variety of models where customers are able to choose between a wide range of colours for the fabrics and for the steel structure.
- Micro-perforated polyethylene fabrics allow air circulation preventing heat from being trapped.
- The fabrics are easy to clean and require no maintenance. They have a half-life of between 12-14 years and the Teflon thread with the chain seams prevents them from peeling or tearing.
- They are designed to withstand strong winds and even snow.
- They have a guarantee of 10 years.
Explore our range
Wave structures provide unique and innovative aesthetics, adding excitement and color to any area in need of shade. These structures are designed to represent a “wave”, with peaks and valleys. Because of this shape, Wave structures are ideal for aquatic facilities, pool areas, outdoor seating, and much more.View Products
If you have questions or would like to know something about our products, you can contact us by phone, fax, email or directly on our website. If you do not know who at HAGS you should talk to, or if you would like to come in contact with a specific person at HAGS, you are welcome to call our switchboard to get connected to the right person.