Explore this striking play space custom built for Clarks Village, a popular outlet shopping centre located at the heart of Somerset in England.
31/10/2017 13:04:00Case Study Details
Located in a popular park in Vitoria, this play area boasts a monochrome colour theme that sparks the interest of visitors and makes a striking contrast with the surrounding green space.
31/10/2017 10:18:00Case Study Details
Get more inspiration from other installations all around the worldView All Case Studies
Welcome to the hags.com website!
This website, and any sub-sites thereof, (together the “Site”) is published and maintained by HAGS Aneby AB, its subsidiaries or sales companies (together “HAGS”). By using the Site you agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this legal notice.
HAGS reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of this agreement in whole or in part, at any time. Changes in this agreement will be effective when notice of such change is posted on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any change to this agreement is posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.
Subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement, HAGS grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, use and display the Site and the materials thereon. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the site in any way.
HAGS authorizes you to view and download the information (“Materials”) at Site only for your personal, non-commercial use. This authorization is not a transfer of title in the Materials and copies of the Materials and is subject to the following restrictions:
- You must retain, on all copies of the Materials downloaded, all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials.
- You may not modify the Materials in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use or communicate them for any public or commercial purpose.
- You must not transfer the Materials to any other person unless you give them notice of, and they agree to accept, the obligations arising under these terms and conditions of use. You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the Site as it may be updated from time to time. This Site, including all Materials , is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions.
You agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of this Site and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials. HAGS does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, designs, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret legislation.
Accuracy of information
Although care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information on this Site, HAGS assumes no responsibility therefore. The Materials may contain inaccuracies and errors. HAGS does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the Materials or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through the Site. All of the information presented on the Site is for informational purposes only. The information and features on the Site do not constitute binding offers to buy or sell products or services described on the Site, or to make such products or services available in your area.
HAGS products are offered for sale by independent distributors and the purchase of any such products or services are subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable sales contract.
HAGS does not represent or warrant that any products or services depicted or mentioned on the Site are currently available for sale. Regardless of any information presented on the Site, HAGS reserves the right without prior notice to discontinue services, products, models, parts, accessories, and other items, or change specifications at any time.
Third Party websites
For your convenience, the Site may include links to sites on the Internet that are owned, published and maintained by third parties. HAGS does not undertake to monitor or review such Third Party site content nor is HAGS responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any such third party web sites.
External links to the site
All links to the Site must be approved in writing by HAGS.
You represent and warrant that you will use the Site in compliance with this agreement including the laws and provisions under this agreement and to comply with all existing and future Site policies and rules.
- Transmit spam or unsolicited communications.
- Pretend to be someone else.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Site.
- Misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, Act in a manner that negatively affects other users´ability to use the Site.
- Engage in activities that would violate any applicable law.
- Post or transmit any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others or which is unlawful, abusive, defamatory, vulgar or otherwise objectionable or which contains any advertising or solicitation with respect to products or services.
- Collect or store personal data about other users unless specifically authorized by such users. HAGS shall not be legally bound by this agreement, and reservs all its legal rights in relation to such non – compliance.
Intellectual Property Rights
You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, patents, know-how, confidential information, database rights, and rights in trademarks and designs (whether registered or unregistered) in the Site are vested in HAGS or its licensors. All goodwill and intellectual property rights arising through the use of such intellectual property rights vested in HAGS shall inure to HAGS.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall HAGS be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, punitive, special or incidental damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business, contract, revenue, data, information or business interruption) resulting from, arising out of or in connection with the use of, or inability to use the Site or the content or out of or in connection with this agreement, even if HAGS has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In addition to the terms set forth herein, in no event shall HAGS be liable for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions or other defect or untimeliness or unauthenticity of any information contained in the Site.
Collection and use of Personal Data and other user information
The information you submit to HAGS is protected by the Swedish Personal Privacy Act (Personuppgiftslagen (1998:204)). If you wish to remove some or all of your details from our register, please contact HAGS Aneby AB by using the contact information displayed at Site.
Transfer of Personal Data
HAGS will not transfer (other than for routing purpose) the Personal Data you provide on the Site to any third party, except (a) with your consent; (b) as may be required by law or court order; (c) to persons or companies with whom HAGS has contracts to carry out the internal operations of the Site or our business. Security While HAGS cannot guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur, rest assured that HAGS takes great care in maintaining the security of your Personal Data and in preventing unauthorized access to it through the use of appropriate technology and internal procedures.
Prices and Offers
Any prices or specific or general offers displayed at Site are not fixed, but only by HAGS suggested and/or recommended prices and offers. Please contact your local/national dealer to obtain further and precise information regarding valid prices and/or offers.